To reduce disputes during the execution of the process on-site, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of where the construction documents are located, who generated them, what they are used for, and how to get them. Construction documents are necessary for efficient functioning and management of a construction project.
Plans and drawings, specifications, estimates, and contract papers are all important documents in the construction process. If you are facing difficulties with managing and locating these documents, Collab Management has the services you need.
Project Files Management
With our File Manager, a central repository for all your construction project documents, you can keep all of your project documents together in one straightforward procedure.
Maintain Consistent Communication
Maintain a single, safe location for all project files and project documents. All team members have access to the most recent version of project documentation thanks to comprehensive cloud-based Project Management software.
Share with Security
Share files with all members of the project team, whether internal or external. You can ensure that only the right team members have access to project folders and files by using configurable permissions.
Maintain Your Drawing Log
All project stakeholders benefit from Collab Management’s Common Data Environment. This way, the project team can stay on the same page.
File Access Wherever and Whenever You Need
Collab Management’s simple one-click file opening allows you to access files from your PC or mobile devices in the field.
Integrate Your Favorite Apps
Collab Management makes it simple to use your preferred software applications. Collab Management’s easy interaction with Bluebeam allows you to markup files.
Benefits for Hiring Document Management Firm
- Effortlessly Manage Documents: To efficiently handle all construction documentation and drawings, enable collaboration between team members in the field and at the office.
- Reduce Waste and Rework: Ascertain that project documentation is timely, accurate, and thorough, and that it is accessible to all project team members at all times.
- Encourage Accountability: Use workflows, tasks, and notifications to enforce your policies and hold everyone accountable for their duties.
- Workflow Automation for Projects: Our built-in and configurable workflows make collaboration, reviews, and approvals for building papers a breeze.
We Provide Expert Document Management for:
- Meeting Minutes
- File Manager
- Field Observations
- Punch Lists
- Daily Reports
- Photo & Media Manager
Looking to Elevate Your Project in Another Way?
- Procurement and Schedule: We begin by laying out the plan with the ultimate goal in mind and work backwards to ensure the timeline conditions are met. The schedule is checked on a daily basis and changed as needed to keep the project on track.
- Design, Engineering, and Consultant Coordination: When it comes to the team working together, there are various conversations, expectations, and requirements. It is our responsibility to ensure that nothing is lost in translation. We’ll act as your quarterback, steering the team in the proper way while staying focused on the project’s objectives.
- Project Management Consultation : Our team uses cloud-based technology, which allows us to have one platform with a centralized data environment for the entire team. This allows you to see all aspects of the project at once, ensuring that everyone in the team is on the same page.
- Construction Management & Site Supervision : With the use of technology, the field team is able to ensure all project parties are kept up to date remotely providing peace of mind that the project is progressing as planned.
Are You Looking to
- Streamline your documentation process?
- Ensure everyone is on the same page?
- Make it easier to share confidential information?
- Eliminate rework?
- Cut down time spent on finding important documentation?
If so, contact us today to learn more about our document management services! Call us at +1 604-723-9488 or email us at email@example.com for the right solution.